Welcome To Box1

HomeHome  viewview  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
FACEBOOK
Latest topics
» Box1 racing announcement
Tue 20 Aug - 5:41 by Admin

» MONTY FRANKLIN
Mon 19 Sep - 6:01 by Admin

» NURSE TRINA
Mon 19 Sep - 6:00 by Admin

» LOTZA TALENT
Tue 2 Aug - 10:30 by Guest

» Punters Club No1
Thu 28 Jul - 15:41 by Guest

» * ^* MAD MAG
Thu 28 Jul - 7:55 by Guest

» RANGER BOO BOO
Thu 28 Jul - 7:51 by Guest

» NIGHTLY ASSASSIN
Thu 28 Jul - 7:47 by Guest

» OUTA QUESTIONS
Thu 28 Jul - 7:45 by Guest

» MISS GUCCI
Thu 28 Jul - 7:42 by Guest

Top posters
Admin

Bunjwiffy

hobbit

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Visitors to Box 1 Racing

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Share | 

Racing Manager

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron D

PostSubject: Racing Manager   Mon 11 Oct - 9:26

NOTICE TO ALL BOX1RACING MEMBERS

Exciting times are ahead as I formerly announce that Box1Racing has appointed me to a position of Racing Manager.

I am very pleased to be taking up that position and with experience in the racing industry hope to use that to further expand the terrific job that Paul and his team have been able to do in such a short space of time.

Box1Racing has only been on the scene for just about 2 years and have made significant inroads into establishing a strong relationship with clients and the greyhound community. There is no doubt Box1Racing is a respected setup which will hopefully become much stronger and successful in further years.

My role will mean that Paul can concentrate on the job he does best and that is preparing the greyhounds to win for you - the owners.

My responsibilities will be to make sure the owners are well catered for and we have new dogs coming in and the administrative side of the business is working smoothly.

As such you will be seeing some further additions in the way of

- A website which will link to this forum. Regular photos, news and updates on the greyhounds including new purchases and social events.

- The establishment of a punters club which will run for 20 weeks and include the purchase of a greyhound.

- Paul getting his Open Class license which will bring more opportunites to the kennel for outside owners.

- Increased promotion of Box1Racing through various websites and in the media.

Im sure this is the start of many good times and winners on the track for current and future owners at Box1Racing.

if anyone needs to contact me at anytime for any reason please feel free to do so.

Regards
Aaron Delaporte
aaron@box1racing.com.au
mob - 0407 425 117
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racing Manager   Sat 30 Apr - 15:52

For those who may notice a stack of posts under Guest

These are from my old username "della" which has now been deleted

when I originally joined this forum I used my perth turf talk username and email - now that Ive moved on from there Ive decided to go with my proper name and the box1 email address
Back to top Go down

Racing Manager
Page 1 of 1