Welcome To Box1
Welcome To Box1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  viewview  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
FACEBOOK
Latest topics
» Box1 racing announcement
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 5:41 by Admin

» MONTY FRANKLIN
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 6:01 by Admin

» NURSE TRINA
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 6:00 by Admin

» LOTZA TALENT
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug - 10:30 by Guest

» Punters Club No1
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 15:41 by Guest

» * ^* MAD MAG
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:55 by Guest

» RANGER BOO BOO
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:51 by Guest

» NIGHTLY ASSASSIN
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:47 by Guest

» OUTA QUESTIONS
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:45 by Guest

» MISS GUCCI
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:42 by Guest

Gallery
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Empty
Top posters
Admin
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Vote_lcapDig Deep Box , Dig Deep Voting_barDig Deep Box , Dig Deep Vote_rcap 
Bunjwiffy
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Vote_lcapDig Deep Box , Dig Deep Voting_barDig Deep Box , Dig Deep Vote_rcap 
hobbit
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Visitors to Box 1 Racing

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2953
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep - 10:11

tAKE THINGS FOR EXAMPLE AS as our first starter :xxxx:

you will only have your first full season once as well.

With a radio interview in which i stated that we would '' like to be Top 10 in 3 years at Mandurah'' i fell that we have showed a clean set of heels as we try and show the industry that we will be a force to be recconed with as we progress up the ranks.

Haveing a look at todays Listing i was all so happy to see that we have achieved our highest rating so far with a good 8th.
Just gazeing accross these figures i still see all the room for improvement as well as progression under a steady head.

Mandurah Awards
after race meeting held Tuesday, 29 September 2009
2009 Mandurah Trainer Of The Year
L. Isaac 102.8
L. Britton 74.8
J. Iwanyk 62.0
A. McLaren 60.5
M. Morrone 55.5
B. McPherson 49.0
B. Thompson 36.0
P. Harvey 29.0
K. Harding 29.0
D. Hobby 28.5

But its at this point that i think to my self well here we are and what can we do to finish of the season?????????????

The answer being.. Dig bloody friggin deeper and make these guys take our 8th spot and dont let it go with out a fight.

Now every trainer in the rankings has 40+ dogs at least to our 8 Rolling Eyes runners bUT i do truely feel that we can make the rest work for it as hard as we are going to be working at beating them.

I will state that given a fair crack i will be dissapointed with my self if i cant carry this battle on for 8th -10th and come out on top as im BLOODY F-----G HUNGRY to take my kennel to the next level.

Saying this we have our first 2 runners (Makaylas Hope -Swift Strike) threw to the heats of a GROUP 3 IN WHICH I CAN SAY has being the turning point for me...

As all that know me and see our shirts and logos..

''STOP THE BOX''

Last edited by Admin on Wed 30 Sep - 10:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://box1racing.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep - 10:26

My Pa still trains greyhounds at 81 years of age. He had his first winner when he was 14 in the old coursing days!!!

Like you guys he is only a small trainer compared to the bigboys who sometimes have up to 50 dogs.

In 1995 with only a kennel of 12 dogs he took out the Trainer of the Year in SA.

He managed, with only those 12 dogs, to rack up 213 winners and take out the prize.

With plenty or determination, belief and hard work the impossible becomes possible!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct - 5:44

Admin wrote:

I will state that given a fair crack i will be dissapointed with my self if i cant carry this battle on for 8th -10th and come out on top as im BLOODY F-----G HUNGRY to take my kennel to the next level.

As a ethiopian at Mc donalds :slap that: and im ready to munch
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov - 8:07

Admin wrote:

But its at this point that i think to my self well here we are and what can we do to finish of the season?????????????

The answer being.. Dig bloody friggin deeper and make these guys take our 8th spot and dont let it go

RACE 8 Chase 9:27PM
$6755 Final (P) 405m
1 1 1 1 Beeston (G2) ......................................... J. Cole 22.65 23.02
2 5 5 2 Off The Chart (G3) .................... D. Coldstream 22.80 22.95
3 1 1 1 Whitney Bomber (G2) ........................... L. Isaac 23.08 23.13
4 1 3 1 Hooray For Percy (G1) ...................... J. Iwanyk 22.82 23.01
5 4 7 1 Candy Tiger (G1) ............................... L. Britton 22.91 23.16
6 5 6 1 Topline Relly (G1) ......................... B. Smithson 22.98 22.98
7 2 8 1 Makayla's Hope (G1) ......................... P. Harvey 22.76 23.19
8 3 2 1 Train Song (G1) ................................ J. Iwanyk 22.85 22.94
RESERVES
9 1 6 2 Chrysler Bale (G1) ............................. L. Britton 22.86 23.13
10 2 3 2 Topline Jodie (G2) .......................... Ko. Charles 23.08 23.19

****With hard work comes small improving rewards
Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 497672
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeSun 5 Dec - 11:05

Admin wrote:
tAKE THINGS FOR EXAMPLE AS as our first starter :xxxx:

you will only have your first full season once as well.

With a radio interview in which i stated that we would '' like to be Top 10 in 3 years at Mandurah'' i fell that we have showed a clean set of heels as we try and show the industry that we will be a force to be recconed with as we progress up the ranks.

Haveing a look at todays Listing i was all so happy to see that we have achieved our highest rating so far with a good 8th.
Just gazeing accross these figures i still see all the room for improvement as well as progression under a steady head.

Mandurah Awards
after race meeting held Tuesday, 29 September 2009
2009 Mandurah Trainer Of The Year
L. Isaac 102.8
L. Britton 74.8
J. Iwanyk 62.0
A. McLaren 60.5
M. Morrone 55.5
B. McPherson 49.0
B. Thompson 36.0
P. Harvey 29.0
K. Harding 29.0
D. Hobby 28.5

The answer being.. Dig bloody friggin deeper and make these guys take our 8th spot and dont let it go with out a fight.

Now every trainer in the rankings has 40+ dogs at least to our 8 Rolling Eyes runners bUT i do truely feel that we can make the rest work for it as hard as we are going to be working at beating them.

We have had a monster run in 2010 and have dug even deeper to take our winning tally higher than a goal set for 2010.
With a few weeks left and most of the kennel turning over well we are wishing to extend the winners long into the new year.

With a great effort from my wife i have being able to apply and follow threw on my training skills while she takes care of a lot of the undesirable jobs so i can do what i wish with the dogs.

I do feel i owe her a manacure as she wouldnt no what nails are these days.

Our beach routine has kicked of full speed again this year and is showing great results all ready.

Good luck to all owners for the rest of the year and lets hope our pups put a few more wins on the board for 2010 and try and hit the near impossable 70
affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec - 7:22

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

We have had a monster run in 2010 and have dug even deeper to take our winning tally higher than a goal set for 2010.
With a few weeks left and most of the kennel turning over well we are wishing to extend the winners long into the new year.

With a great effort from my wife i have being able to apply and follow threw on my training skills while she takes care of a lot of the undesirable jobs so i can do what i wish with the dogs.

I do feel i owe her a manacure as she wouldnt no what nails are these days.

Our beach routine has kicked of full speed again this year and is showing great results all ready.

Good luck to all owners for the rest of the year and lets hope our pups put a few more wins on the board for 2010 and try and hit the near impossable 70
affraid

Gee im that bloody hungry to top the 70 Winners Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 987151 that not even i am game to stand in my own way.
Great to see some real, real hard work paying off for both connections and our selfs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec - 18:36

Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 875732 Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 160912
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 9:14

Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 54099 hard for tonight and hopefully about to add Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 614573 polishing touches with there bath time.

From behind the boxes its then up 2 Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 839367
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 17:47

Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 322955

Well done Paul and Shannon

Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 115961 Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 115961 Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep 115961
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec - 20:56

70 WINNERS AND A DREAM ACCOMPLIHED

jUST want to thank all the owners for there support,
With out you we could not accomplish what we have.

Its being a great year with plenty of posative results for both the kennel and there respective owners.

With a few weeks to go we have no idead on what we will finish on but since there is a little time to go we are commited to finishing with a bang.

Thanks again guys and gals and heres to trying for 90 next year

Heres to Box1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep   Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dig Deep Box , Dig Deep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussions-
Jump to: