Welcome To Box1
Welcome To Box1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  viewview  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
FACEBOOK
Latest topics
» Box1 racing announcement
When is the first race Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 5:41 by Admin

» MONTY FRANKLIN
When is the first race Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 6:01 by Admin

» NURSE TRINA
When is the first race Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 6:00 by Admin

» LOTZA TALENT
When is the first race Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug - 10:30 by Guest

» Punters Club No1
When is the first race Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 15:41 by Guest

» * ^* MAD MAG
When is the first race Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:55 by Guest

» RANGER BOO BOO
When is the first race Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:51 by Guest

» NIGHTLY ASSASSIN
When is the first race Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:47 by Guest

» OUTA QUESTIONS
When is the first race Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:45 by Guest

» MISS GUCCI
When is the first race Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:42 by Guest

Gallery
When is the first race Empty
Top posters
Admin
When is the first race Vote_lcapWhen is the first race Voting_barWhen is the first race Vote_rcap 
Bunjwiffy
When is the first race Vote_lcapWhen is the first race Voting_barWhen is the first race Vote_rcap 
hobbit
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Visitors to Box 1 Racing

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

When is the first race

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 14:25

sandgroper wrote:
no trainer HARVEY tonight at mandurah - when is the virgin race

Not this week Sand,
But at the same time we are almost there for out first outing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep - 14:59

We have nominated for our first race this week :sofa:
Just what happens from here is up to the gods :111:
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2953
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeMon 22 Sep - 16:19

Box1Racing would like to thank all that have gicen there support and well wishes since this Journey began.

RACE 7 Mixed Stake 2/3 (405) 9:07PM
$1900 Mixed 2/3 (P) 405m
1 4 8 6 Stop The Rot ....................................... G. Martin 22.77 23.57
2 1 1 1 Vixey .................................................. P. Harvey 22.86 22.86
3 3 4 8 Uncle's Yarn ......................................... W. Rose 22.77 23.95
4 5 6 4 Slick Soldier ............................................ K. Lee FSH NTT
5 7 3 5 Barry The Cougar................................. P. Sayer 22.77 22.87
6 1 4 2 Splash of Ice .................................... T. Williams 22.78 23.14
7 4 1 7 Four Way Spirit ............................... M. Morrone 22.92 23.39
8 5 3 8 Al's Conquest ..................................... D. Starkie 22.94 23.50
RESERVES
9 8 8 6 Oxley Hero .......................................... S. Beard 23.05 23.50
10 3 1 4 Defcon Blue ....................................... E. Crudeli 22.70 23.47

*They stepped us up 2 grades straight away ???
Grade 3 was nominated but 2nd grade will do for starters.

To all the Forums which have backed my self and wife with kindnesss and acceptance,
we would like to say a special thanks for your support as well as the members who are a driveing force in there own rights.

We once again would just like to say ''THANKS''
To all 'THE KNOCKERS'--- ''I call it how i see it''
and never a day i havnt given 110%

From all at Box1Racing
WITH CARE COMES WINNING
Back to top Go down
https://box1racing.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep - 5:53

Woooo!!!

2 1 1 1 Vixey .................................................. P. Harvey 22.86 22.86

Go you good thing!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep - 10:17

Here is the Race comments for her

Resuming for Paul Harvey tonight. She has won her last 3 on the trot in 23.12, 23.08 and 22.86 but rises sharply in grade tonight. Surrounded by talented types
with fast PBs and another win won't be easy.

and quoted @ 9-1 in the book Question
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep - 18:56

"Boxi"

Have been trying to download the racebook to have a look myself,
but for some reason they just won't open! :evil:

Knew you might have the info here and if you dont mind
what pdf. user do you have to open the books on your comp.?

Good luck on Friday too!! and "SAFE TRIP" for Vix. :sweet tunes:
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep - 14:54

:shake: Browny

Adobe may be the answer you are looking for (Race Book)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep - 17:08

"CHEERS" :shake:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep - 6:27

TONIGHTS MAIN EVENT!

11:09 PM (AEST, the only time that matters)
Mandurah 7, #2 - Vixey.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ccccc:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep - 7:00

Placing Number Name Trainer Win Place
1st 2 VIXEY P HARVEY 4.10 1.30
2nd 3 UNCLE'S YARN W ROSE 2.20
3rd 8 AL'S CONQUEST D STARKIE 3.10
4th 5 BARRY THE COUGAR P SAYER

Thanks for the support guys cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep - 10:37

Year Venue Starts Wins 2nds 3rds
2008 CAN 2 1 0 0
2008 MDH 32 8 5 3
2009 CAN 22 1 1 3
2009 MDH 198 32 24 21
2009 NOR 8 0 0 2

2008 34 9 5 3
2009 228 33 25 26
Venue Distance Starts Wins 2nds 3rds
NOR 297 8 0 0 2
CAN 297 2 1 0 0
MDH 302 31 7 3 2
MDH 405 151 26 18 12
MDH 492 47 7 8 10
CAN 530 22 1 1 3
MDH 647 1 0 0 0

CAN 24 2 1 3
MDH 230 40 29 24
NOR 8 0 0 2

1 YEAR TODAY

wELL HERE WE ARE A YEAR ON and still grinding away as we try and establish our selfs as a real competitive kennel in the WA racing circles.
It was great to start on a winner and humbled to finish with a 6th at our last starter.

1st of i am going to thank my wife :66: who has steered this ship in the right direction and kept me on my feet at testing times and most of all for her undying 110% effort that she always gives the kennels and her surrounding resposabilitys as its a major key to any success.

2nd of i would like to thank all my owners for there total support :....: and freedom they have given me with there dogs when times are down.
With out your continued support we would not be the kennel we are :shake: .

3rd and formost my dogs.
They have addapted from day to day and say that they allways try and give there best in a new style training that has worked for both of us as well as them,
and do feel thay have accomplished many good feats due to these training routines.
I feel our moto ''with care comes winning'' has done that and provided us with runners that have had a few miles under there belts but saying thAT all are individuals and have been treated as such. and raced accordingly.

I have cost the kennel a few winners or placings in my first year due to greenness but will continue to try and make sure i change these factors as i become aware of them.
As a trainer you can get some silly ideas in your head and you just have to make sure that the results are all posative or will have a long term affectivness.

It was great to rack up a few doubles as well as 2 trebles along the way and we will put in a few quinellas to try make the stats look better jocolor

If luck is on our side then we will finish my year with hopefully :pray: 2 runners in the heats of the GROUP 3 '' THE SCHWEPPES'' @ Mandurah 492m with $7,270 in the heats and a whopping $33,750 FINAL :slap that:

lOW AND BEHOLD im so PROUD to say that my first 2 ever owners will be the 1s represented and all from a Maiden that almost lost his life to a spider bite as well as a bitch with only 1 win. :big band: :big band: :big band: :violin: who would be the tuffest scrag
ive seen since the days of prasilla queen oif the desert.

Our chances of doing well at the top grades like this are limited but saying that im sure we have 2 primed and fit runners to go into this weks heats and would like to wish connections all the best if we make the big 1.

With out the help of all we would not be who we are today and would like to thank

Shannon Harvey , J lo , David Hobby , Andrew Mclaren , Robert Britton , Cooper Family , Mr Rogers , Mr Bourke , KD , Mr Fuller , Hobbit , Mr Brooks , Terrible Two , Steve Mckenna , Pet Stock Mandurah(13PETS),Perth Turf Talk , Mrs M Beamish(Rapidvite) Mr W Beamish (Checker) Natahn Iwanyk , Jimmy Lee , Mr G Hall ,Steve Withers ,Jason Gunning , Derek Coldstream , Dr P Thomas , Kaz (Box1catchers), Burnzy (Box1catchers),Brad Cook , Mr & Mrs Hutchinson(Houdini) , Mandurah Bowling Club , Mad Punter , Tipping Board, Punting Ace , OLBG , TWF WESTERN FORCE , RACING RADIO 1449AM TIM GOSAGE ,WES CAMERON , SHORTTE , Fabio , Ray Gumbow , & To mum and dad my hardest critics of all.

Fastmoney
Foal

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Box

Heard Peter O`Neill having a crack on Sky.

If he doesn`t like whats said on a forum he should join the forum and have his say.

I think hes stepping over the mark using his race calling position to comment on issues raised on a forum.

Maybe RWWA should have a chat to Pete about his job description.

Noticed Petes been patting himself on the back about his tipping lately maybe he should become a pro punter if hes that good.

The Dark Horse
Foal

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine I'll have my say then - the comments made were nasty and knowing ash personally the comment upset her coming from "fabio" himself - many people should stop having there say behind psuedonyms. Yes it's a forum but it's not grounds for mean and nasty comments. Peter O'Neill gave his opinion on the subject via broadcasting just like the people on here make comments via the computer.

Not so kind regards
Matt Young

Last edited by The Dark Horse on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total

smiddy197
Foal

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 pm Post subject:

The Dark Horse wrote:
Fine I'll have my say then - the comments made were nasty and knowing ash personally the comment upset her coming from "fabio" himself - many people should stop having there say behind psuedonyms. Yes it's a forum but it's not grounds for mean and nasty comments. Peter O'Neill gave his opinion on the subject via broadcasting just like the people on here make comments via the computer.

Not so kind regards
Matt Young

that is rubbish

Box1Racing

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:18 am Post subject:

Fastmoney wrote:
Box

Heard Peter O`Neill having a crack on Sky.

If he doesn`t like whats said on a forum he should join the forum and have his say.

I think hes stepping over the mark using his race calling position to comment on issues raised on a forum.

Maybe RWWA should have a chat to Pete about his job description.

Noticed Petes been patting himself on the back about his tipping lately maybe he should become a pro punter if hes that good.

peter was sought after by my self and stewards for his comments.
people should watch what they say or i will have them held accountable as well for personal insults and not race related information.

Regardless us in the game must play by the rules set for us..
and not what we make our selfs

it was as stated by my self ''uterly dissapointed'' by the comments that was made a personel affair by the commentator him self in which he confessed to my wife , my self and stewards.
If any 1 else in the game wants to speak up then u will be delt with as well if they come under the R.W.W.A rules.

He was asked to say sorry to my owners who waited until race 13 for no answer what so ever.( HE MAY OF FORGOTTEN)
But he did say sorry the race after because as stated to my self and stewards (he become personal)

this was done because i was not present and at the boxes as it was explained to my self from Pete.

I my self make no ammendments to a advert run in a bikini by greyhounds W.A

Just thought after tonight that the air BE cleared for readers and supporters of Box1 & P.T.T

Box1Racing

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 am Post subject:

[quote="The Dark Horse"]Fine I'll have my say then - the comments made were nasty and knowing ash personally the comment upset her coming from "fabio" himself - many people should stop having there say behind psuedonyms. Yes it's a forum but it's not grounds for mean and nasty comments. Peter O'Neill gave his opinion on the subject via broadcasting just like the people on here make comments via the computer.

Not so kind regards
Matt Young[/quote

Personal feeling shouldnt be aired Darky and people will be held accountable for there actions or comments.
i feel u should pass your comments on to the stewards if need be.

I know my wife and i will be doing so tommorrow

The Dark Horse
Foal

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 am Post subject:

You got Personal Paul when you made a comment about someone close to my family.

Box1Racing

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 am Post subject:

The Dark Horse wrote:
You got Personal Paul when you made a comment about someone close to my family.

No your making it personal for a clean comment,.
and i think this is going to be a situation for the stewards or racing radio and your self to deal with.

Our buisness is at stake with no time for any thing else but proper buisness practises.

This is not a call you can afford to get wrong Darki

The Dark Horse
Foal

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 am Post subject:

Your making something out of nothing. No need for the stewards to get involved.

kane
Foal

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 am Post subject:

paul maybe you should concentrate on tryin to train a winner instead of bagging an extremely beautiful girl out on a forum where she can't defend herself i certainly don't think you can be picky about girls looks

i love the way your going to the stewards about someone's comments towards you are you the biggest sook out or what isnt it amazing how you can dish it out but can't take it back all pete did was defend a work collegue

now paul i know ash extremely well and i have got a feeling your comments have upset her so i think you should grow a pair be a man and apologize to her in person instead of being a big man behind a computer

now as ash's boyfriend or as pete said wednesday fiancee lol i think we might have to have a quiet talk next time i run into you at the dogs but i'll make sure ash is on my arm so you can apologize to her in person

thanks paul look forward to catching up soon

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is the first race   When is the first race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When is the first race
Page 1 of 1