Welcome To Box1
Welcome To Box1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  viewview  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
FACEBOOK
Latest topics
» Box1 racing announcement
Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 5:41 by Admin

» MONTY FRANKLIN
Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 6:01 by Admin

» NURSE TRINA
Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 6:00 by Admin

» LOTZA TALENT
Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug - 10:30 by Guest

» Punters Club No1
Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 15:41 by Guest

» * ^* MAD MAG
Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:55 by Guest

» RANGER BOO BOO
Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:51 by Guest

» NIGHTLY ASSASSIN
Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:47 by Guest

» OUTA QUESTIONS
Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:45 by Guest

» MISS GUCCI
Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:42 by Guest

Gallery
Box1 racing announcement Empty
Top posters
Admin
Box1 racing announcement Vote_lcapBox1 racing announcement Voting_barBox1 racing announcement Vote_rcap 
Bunjwiffy
Box1 racing announcement Vote_lcapBox1 racing announcement Voting_barBox1 racing announcement Vote_rcap 
hobbit
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Visitors to Box 1 Racing

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Box1 racing announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Box1 racing announcement   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul - 4:31

For those who are not aware Paul Harvey was taken to hospital last night after collapsing behind the boxes shortly after race 1.

He is currently still in hospital as doctors are doing tests to find out what happened but is going ok.

Hopefully Paul will be back up and bouncing around soon and training winners for Box1.

All the best for a speedy recovery.

Last edited by Aaron Delaporte on Mon 1 Aug - 10:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Box1 racing announcement   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 10:20

All the best Paul, get well soon mate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Box1 Racing announcement   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeMon 1 Aug - 10:51

Hi everyone,

Effective immediately Box1 Racing trainer Paul Harvey has announced he will not be training greyhounds due to his current health conditions.

Most of the dogs have found new trainers already.

Nurse Trina, Lotza Talent and Monty Franklin are being boarded whilst I work out where they will they be going however as manager I am acting in the best interests of all owners to find a suitable trainer.

I will use this forum to continue to pass on any info as it comes to hand.

Regards

Aaron Delaporte
Box1 Racing Manager
aaron@box1racing.com.au
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: get well soon mate   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeMon 1 Aug - 13:42

Aaron Delaporte wrote:
Hi everyone,

Effective immediately Box1 Racing trainer Paul Harvey has announced he will not be training greyhounds due to his current health conditions.

Most of the dogs have found new trainers already.

Nurse Trina, Lotza Talent and Monty Franklin are being boarded whilst I work out where they will they be going however as manager I am acting in the best interests of all owners to find a suitable trainer.

I will use this forum to continue to pass on any info as it comes to hand.

Regards

Aaron Delaporte
Box1 Racing Manager
aaron@box1racing.com.au
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Box1 racing announcement   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeMon 1 Aug - 16:20

Paul

Mate hope you get well soon and you are feeling better today - To Shannon and yourself i would like to thank both of you what you have done over the last couple of years and all the winners you have achieved for me over this period of time - thanks again and hopefully in the future you will be training winners again

Cheers

Brett

Box1 racing announcement 293916 Box1 racing announcement 293916 Box1 racing announcement 293916
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Box1 racing announcement   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug - 3:00

I second Aldrin's sentiments. Thanks for all your efforts over the last couple of years Paul. Get well soon mate.

Aaron, will updates continue to be posted here even when the dogs are with other trainers?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Box1 racing announcement   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug - 4:12

Wishing you a speedy recovery Paul. Have appreciated the great job you have put into your team. All the best.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Box1 racing announcement   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug - 4:33

Yes - I will continue to keep this site running with updates on the dogs I am managing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Box1 racing announcement   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug - 5:10

All the best Paul, thanks for the great job you have done with our dogs, wish you a quick recovery and hope to see you back at the track soon.

Regards

Gary
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2953
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Box1 racing announcement   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 5:41

Racing got the better of me in the end with some bad health that took care of my chances of finishing off 2011 with my best year yet.
The sudden departcher due to health must of left some people scratching there head but we did try and find homes for all dogs that were relocated with there new trainers over a 3 day period.

I was so happy to see a lot of the dogs continue to race and it gave me much joy to see them win for there owners who stuck by Box1 from the start.

It was last year at the passing of my mother that i decided to sit on the side lines until now as it was not a easy time and a mans mind can get quiet muddled at a time like that.

Health is slowly getting better and i no longer smoke cigs that was a major problem of mine and know i need to keep off the buggers if im to ever train again.

I will over the up coming months keep this up dated so that any ex owners or so that need to contact me for what so ever reason can do so.

Thanks for your time Paul:afro: 

Back to top Go down
https://box1racing.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Box1 racing announcement   Box1 racing announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Box1 racing announcement
Page 1 of 1