Welcome To Box1
Welcome To Box1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  viewview  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
FACEBOOK
Latest topics
» Box1 racing announcement
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 5:41 by Admin

» MONTY FRANKLIN
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 6:01 by Admin

» NURSE TRINA
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 6:00 by Admin

» LOTZA TALENT
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug - 10:30 by Guest

» Punters Club No1
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 15:41 by Guest

» * ^* MAD MAG
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:55 by Guest

» RANGER BOO BOO
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:51 by Guest

» NIGHTLY ASSASSIN
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:47 by Guest

» OUTA QUESTIONS
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:45 by Guest

» MISS GUCCI
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:42 by Guest

Gallery
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Empty
Top posters
Admin
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Vote_lcapTESTING SKILL - Page 2 Voting_barTESTING SKILL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bunjwiffy
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Vote_lcapTESTING SKILL - Page 2 Voting_barTESTING SKILL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
hobbit
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Visitors to Box 1 Racing

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

TESTING SKILL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Dec - 9:48

Nice one Bunji. Thanks for the updates mate.
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2953
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Dec - 10:39

No probs mate.
Hes a winner some place and i know that much ...
the question is off getting him to come to the party as hes a big tryer which will improve some many lengths with maturity and more starts.
He chased his sister mighty hard yesterday after stuffing the start and feel in another 2 weeks he should bring that margin back quiet a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://box1racing.forumotion.net
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Dec - 13:13

He just needs to put his head down , his nurries between his legs and be a race dog tonight.
If he acts like a race dog then thats as good as a win for him .

Pipi by 4 lengths

Tim box1
Pipi box8
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Dec - 16:48

And he did,
began well this week from the 1 box before trying his guts out to muster under his sister which he was unable to and then come off her heels to loose a length before balancing up to give chase and run out of fitness the last 50-70m before running a time of around 24.06 which was a fair time under todays conditions for a dog of his age.
The best thing was today that i could see a great gut buster and would feel he is only weeks off hitting his straps if he continues to behave.
It was a good effort by timmy and expect him to only go foward from here on in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Dec - 19:31

Admin wrote:
And he did,
began well this week from the 1 box before trying his guts out to muster under his sister which he was unable to and then come off her heels to loose a length before balancing up to give chase and run out of fitness the last 50-70m before running a time of around 24.06 which was a fair time under todays conditions for a dog of his age.
The best thing was today that i could see a great gut buster and would feel he is only weeks off hitting his straps if he continues to behave.
It was a good effort by timmy and expect him to only go foward from here on in.

Great stuff bunji.
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec - 8:04

Off to Mandurah Sat Morning to go against the clock in which we are hopeing that he breaks the 24 sec and runs a sub 23 +.
I feel if he is to do this then he will be coming along with each effort and woul expect him to run a high 23 in the next 2 runs for sure.
Hes just got to bring his race head to the track and he should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec - 8:30

Admin wrote:
Off to Mandurah Sat Morning to go against the clock in which we are hopeing that he breaks the 24 sec and runs a sub 23 +.
I feel if he is to do this then he will be coming along with each effort and woul expect him to run a high 23 in the next 2 runs for sure.
Hes just got to bring his race head to the track and he should be fine.

TOP stuff TIMMY

As stated above we were looking for some improvment from Tim yesterday and low and behold the boy didnt just come to the party he showed me he can be race dog as well.

After blowing the start yet again timmy mustered his guts out to be trailing his sisiter by about 3 lengths as the went for the 302m boxes.

It was at this stage after the boxes you could clearly see that his sister had said thanks for the rabbits timmy and set sail to be about by about 5 L and humming and hjust looking like she was going to win by 7 or a tad more but thats when Timmy was approaching the home turn you could see a burst of something near the bend to see him real back the lead and put his head down and run like a race dog should to the line while giving his all.

With his sister running 23.52 i KNOW that Timmy was running a new best ever effort as he went down by no futher than 4-5 L but was a mighty run due to fitness and experiance .
This boy is coming to the party and it looks like he shoyuldnt be far fro the trials him self with continued improvment.

Top stuff timmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec - 14:59

go timmy cant let ya sister get the goods over ya run hard show them balls cheers Shocked Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec - 17:49

Was a much improved effort that stated he may be ready to turn the tables Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec - 8:52

Trial 2 405 metres
5:20 PM
Box Greyhound Trainer
1 Frantic Moe Dan Biddle
2 Certainly Is Phil Evans
4 New Coast Road John Cole
5 Testing Skill Paul Harvey
7 Tundra Bale Jen Thompson
8 Smart With Sums Barry Thompson

405m greyhounds need to run a time of 23.80 seconds or better to be eligible for maiden races at Mandurah.
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec - 8:03

Scratched due to virus TESTING SKILL - Page 2 992834 TESTING SKILL - Page 2 992834 TESTING SKILL - Page 2 992834
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 8:00

Seems to be over the virus now and worked like a GROUP 1 dog this morning..

Ya sure tahts TIMMY darl affraid affraid affraid affraid
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 274170 TESTING SKILL - Page 2 274170 TESTING SKILL - Page 2 469885 TESTING SKILL - Page 2 469885 TESTING SKILL - Page 2 57131
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec - 9:16

After his last 2 runs out on my track i am MORE than sure that its time for Timmy to move to the quali trials.
Will see if i can nominate him for a 405m this week on Tue OR Thu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec - 21:14

Admin wrote:
After his last 2 runs out on my track i am MORE than sure that its time for Timmy to move to the quali trials.
Will see if i can nominate him for a 405m this week on Tue OR Thu.

good to hear he is starting to go like a race dog finally, hope he can run strong has he improved with getting out of the box ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec - 8:29

No he has not improved at box rise and has actually got a bit worse.
He is trying much harder in his gallops wich should indicate with quicker times..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec - 17:49

Admin wrote:
No he has not improved at box rise and has actually got a bit worse.
He is trying much harder in his gallops wich should indicate with quicker times..

I remember a dog called Red Jane.

She would always be last out and actually if she drew box 8 you could just about see her twist her head to the side as if waiting for the others to start.

Very wide runner who could produce a barnstorming run home.

Think 638m was her best distance and the 8 her fave box.
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 7:49

Will be entered for a 405m quali trial at Mandurah on the 5th Jan.
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan - 8:31

Admin wrote:
Will be entered for a 405m quali trial at Mandurah on the 5th Jan.
Will find out tommorrow if he gets a run at the trials.
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan - 10:07

Trial 2 405 metres
1 Swift Shiraz John Edwards
2 Testing Skill Paul Harvey
4 Dynamic Action Justin Meuleman
5 Mali John Edwards
7 Motor Boat Des Lees
8 Retro Boy Phillip Worthington

Place Race Box Weight Trk Dist Date Time Sect Sect2 Sect3 Margin to Winner/Second Win Time BON In Running Grade Trainer WATAB Stakes
4th Q42 30.1kg MDH 405 05-Jan-10 24.10 Fail 6.25 Len Swift Shiraz 23.69 (23.65) Mc4c/5 Q Paul Harvey N/A

*Straight to the point members. Maturity TESTING SKILL - Page 2 83834

We are going to have another crtack with Timmy at the 405m Qualies next week on Tue again and hope for a small field (4) and a inside draw.
These are 2 big factors we will need in order to help all his causes on the night and hopefully go under the quali time which he has done for me on the Mandurah circuit on trial night.

Here is the catch.
My thoughts are that with a dog lkike timmy to get the best out of him he must be placed as close to the rabbit as he can but im sure you can see that easier said then done.

So if he doesnt quali on Tuesday night then i will take him back to Mandurah and put him out of the 302m boxes before entering him for a Thursday night 302m Maiden which we can do even if we do not quali on Tue night.
catch 22 scratch

With progress and easier class i still expect regardless of Timmy to be a winner. Hes just frigginnnnnnnnnn green
Back to top Go down
Bunjwiffy
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Bunjwiffy

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan - 10:43

this boy is a crack up, he has just a funny personality but if he can hold it all together as he matures he should be a lot of fun

we all cheering for you TIIMMMYYY
Back to top Go down
https://box1racing.forumotion.net/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan - 16:08

Admin wrote:
Trial 2 405 metres
1 Swift Shiraz John Edwards
2 Testing Skill Paul Harvey
4 Dynamic Action Justin Meuleman
5 Mali John Edwards
7 Motor Boat Des Lees
8 Retro Boy Phillip Worthington

Place Race Box Weight Trk Dist Date Time Sect Sect2 Sect3 Margin to Winner/Second Win Time BON In Running Grade Trainer WATAB Stakes
4th Q42 30.1kg MDH 405 05-Jan-10 24.10 Fail 6.25 Len Swift Shiraz 23.69 (23.65) Mc4c/5 Q Paul Harvey N/A

*Straight to the point members. Maturity TESTING SKILL - Page 2 83834

We are going to have another crtack with Timmy at the 405m Qualies next week on Tue again and hope for a small field (4) and a inside draw.
These are 2 big factors we will need in order to help all his causes on the night and hopefully go under the quali time which he has done for me on the Mandurah circuit on trial night.

Here is the catch.
My thoughts are that with a dog lkike timmy to get the best out of him he must be placed as close to the rabbit as he can but im sure you can see that easier said then done.

So if he doesnt quali on Tuesday night then i will take him back to Mandurah and put him out of the 302m boxes before entering him for a Thursday night 302m Maiden which we can do even if we do not quali on Tue night.
catch 22 scratch

With progress and easier class i still expect regardless of Timmy to be a winner. Hes just frigginnnnnnnnnn green

so if he wins over 302 he still has to do qualify runs over 405 ??
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan - 7:47

Thats the catch Rompz.
If he wins over 302m then WE DO NOT HAVE TO QUALI HIM OVER 405M AND HE WILL BE ABLE TO RACE OVER 405M. rendeer jocolor geek study scratch

As for Timmy i have tried to cut a few grams from him this week and will be keen to see how he travels with a little less as i feel it will suit him about now.

We are hopeing for a inside draw for him on Tuesday night and think that with a clear run he should be able to run under the quali time.
I was really happy with the way he jumped last week and am more than happy with his attitude to run of late.
Just more maturity members
TESTING SKILL - Page 2 507520
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan - 7:51

Box 8 - bummer

Trial 2 405 metres 5:20 PM

1 Buck's Patch John Edwards

2 Slick Condolezza Ben Abercrombie

4 Warnie's Choice Phillip Worthington

5 Chasing Thieves Neville Smith

7 Jussy Boy Greg Batty

8 Testing Skill Paul Harvey
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan - 8:03

TESTING SKILL - Page 2 420640
Back to top Go down
Admin
BOX 1 TRAINER
BOX 1 TRAINER
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan - 8:57

SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO LOOSE TO WIN

aND WE DID JUST THAT. After being a handful from the start of kenneling timmy did more than well to come off with a 2nd last ture in his quali trial.

He showed a lot more race sence and even when he missed the kick you could see there after that we had a job on our hands.
He did really weel when approaching the home turn and moving to the out side to gain his run after some 20-50 mtrs prior being held up for a run.

Didnt know Timmy could thin that quick TESTING SKILL - Page 2 83834

He showed he was still way under done and will have another go this up coming Tue over the 405m before may be stepping up to the 492m the following week.

Great effort by the boy and good to see he is starting to come to the par TESTING SKILL - Page 2 840952 ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TESTING SKILL   TESTING SKILL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TESTING SKILL
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: The Retirement Vault-
Jump to: